- Increases the amount of chlorophyll.
- Improves soil fertility.
- Stimulates nutrient uptake into plants.
- Increases the efficacy of the use of fertilisers.
- Saves 20-30% of additional nitrogen fertiliser consumption.
- Stimulates plant growth.
- Increases yield and yield quality.
- Promotes the development of favourable soil microflora.
Total nitrogen in the fertiliser (N) 30%:
- amide nitrogen (N-NH2) 14.8%,
- nitrate nitrogen (N-NO3) 7.7%,
- ammoniacal nitrogen (N-NH4) 7.5%
Application. Use with sprayer, rinse with water after use. Nitrogen fertiliser amount (N) is calculated on the basis of the fertilisation rate of the crop (kg/ha) and the crop fertilisation plan, distributed over several fertilisation events during the vegetation period.
The fertiliser contains biologically active humic substances. Spray plants up to + 25°C temperature in the morning, evening or overcast weather conditions.
Nitrogen product dose for straw and/or crop residue treatment in autumn depends on the amount of residues (20 – 40 L/ha), average consumption 30L/ha.